Are you looking for healing, relaxation, stress-relief or overall holistic health and wellness? Have you heard about reiki but are not quite sure what it is and how it works? Are you considering trying Reiki, but are asking yourself, “Can Reiki help me?”
Since you are here on this page – I may just be able to answer your questions about Reiki and if it can indeed make a difference in your life.
Many people wonder whether Reiki is worth a try for them. In my experience, Reiki can benefit anyone. Reiki is unique. It’s not a one-size-fits-all solution. You are perfect and whole and your body, mind, and spirit all as a ‘whole’ all wish to return to that state of divine natural health. At the deepest inner core – you know how to do this…you just need help remembering. Reiki can help you to remember how to be well and live an integrated healthy life.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe natural healing modality. It does not depend on one’s intellectual capacity or spiritual development and therefore is available to everyone, as it assists in the body’s natural healing processes. It is a therapy often described as palm healing or hands-on-body healing and treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit. The benefits of Reiki are numerous and written about widely.
The word “Reiki” comes from the Japanese words “rei” (universal) and “ki” (life energy), hence the use of Universal life force energy.
Energy healing targets the energy fields in and around the body, as energy can stagnate in the body where there has been physical injury or possibly emotional pain. In time, these energy blocks can cause illness.
Energy healing aims to help the flow of energy and remove blocks in a similar way to acupuncture or acupressure. Improving the flow of energy in and around the body, enables relaxation, reduce pain, speed healing, and reduce other symptoms of illness.
Reiki energises and facilitates healing on all levels. It helps one to gain clarity, relieves stress, amplifies vitality, eases pain, lifts depression and heals the body, mind, emotions and soul. Having practised Reiki over the years has taught me so much about myself and has allowed me to learn so much from others.
Reiki brings you into balance so that you can find your perfect state of being. It supports you on every level; body, mind, and spirit. Reiki always provides you with exactly what you need.
People who receive Reiki describe it as “intensely relaxing.”
“I feel very refreshed and seem to be thinking more clearly.”
“I think I fell asleep.”
“I can’t believe how hot your hands got!”
“I feel more relaxed than even after a massage.”
Reiki can be done in person or distantly.
The effects of a REIKI treatment:
- Reiki amplifies the Universal Life Force Energy in the body
- Reiki can reduce pain and soreness
- Reiki creates balance in the physical, mental and etheric body
- Reiki re-establishes physical, mental, emotional and professional well-being. It brings with it a wave of positivity that can be distinctly experienced by each and every person enjoying the privilege of receiving Reiki either directly, or as a part of a group of recipients.
- Reiki relieves stress and tension, relaxing muscles and smoothing out mental/emotional pressure.
- Reiki releases energy blocks and connected suppressed emotions, which in turn helps the release of the cause of any illness and disease. Brings about acceptance of realities in life. Reiki enables us to accept and love ourselves for who and what we are!
- Reiki can help mend relationships. It does an amazing job at rekindling love, acceptance and understanding between individuals within days of regular Reiki healing, even if the parties involved are unaware of it! Reiki healing works unconditionally, so it would always work towards the highest good of all the parties involved.
- Reiki brings reinstated peace, harmony, mutual understanding, cooperation and accomplishment within a group of people, whether it is a family, a team, workforce, or professional board, committee, class or association working for a common cause.
- Reiki sharpens the mind, helping it to see things more clearly and firmness in decision making.
- Reiki sharpens our intuition or sixth sense and deepens our spiritual awareness.
How does it work?
Lifeforce flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras (energy centre’s) and meridians. It also flows around us in a field of energy called the aura. Reiki heals by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field, clearing and charging them with positive energy.
All it takes to enjoy the innumerable benefits of Reiki is a firsthand experience of a Reiki healing session! Just go for it!
Contact me – Daniel Coetzee – Reiki Master and Therapeutic Energy Healer for a reiki healing session – +27 83 233 3652 email@example.com